Each year, during second semester, Missouri Assessment Program Testing is administered within the Maplewood Richmond Heights School District. Additionally, the results are utilized to strategically tailor our curriculum and instruction to meet the needs of our students. The Missouri Assessment Program is just one of the many tools that we use to successfully explore and analyze our students knowledge on varying subjects.
The purposes of the MRH Assessment Plan are:
- To provide information about what the students currently know and what they are able to achieve so that parents, students and teachers can successfully monitor academic progress
- To be used as a tool for planning additional educational experiences and to provide data to assist in planning instructional programs
- To provide indicators of progress towards specific District goals
- Finally, to measure student progress toward achieving state and federal goals
Maplewood Richmond Heights School District complies with all assessment requirements for students with disabilities as mandated by state law.
For more information on District-wide testing, please download the Missouri Assessment Testing/End of Course Exam letter from Roxanna Mechem, Assistant Superintendent along with the annual MRH Assessment Plan posted below.
For more information:
- Missouri Assessment Program Overview (letter from MRH Asst. Superintendent Roxanna Mechem)
- 2016-2017 MRH Assessment Plan
ACT Test - 11th Grade
On April 19, 2016 the ACT will be administered to all 11th grade Maplewood Richmond Heights residents free of charge. The test will be given on the high school campus (7539 Manchester Rd, Maplewood MO 63143) during the school day. 11th grade residents who do not attend MRH are invited to participate but will need to register prior to the test. Current MRH students do not need to register. Please see more information below:
- Non-public students WITH testing accommodations must register with MRH by January 8, 2016.
- Non-public students WITHOUT testing accommodations must register with MRH by March 1, 2016.
In order to register:
- Contact Rachel Ward at (314) 446-3950.
- Be prepared to verify 11th grade status by using a current report card or transcript that indicates grade level.
- Be prepared to verify residency with an address.