ECC Mosaic Services to Host its 4th Annual 5K Family Fun Run and Walk
Mosaic Services, a program designed to support at-risk children in the Maplewood Richmond Heights School District, will host its 4th Annual 5K Family Fun Run and Walk on Sunday, September 29, 2012 at the High School track. Mosaic Services partners with families to help meet the academic, social-emotional, and basic needs of these children. Parents involved with Mosaic Services provide insight into their family's culture, allowing educators to learn more about how to support their children.
- $20 pre-registration - all events
- $25 race day registration
- $75 Family Pre-Registration (4 family members – Each additional $10)
- FIRST 200 ENTRANTS WILL RECEIVE CUSTOM DESIGNED MOSAIC SERVICES 5K RUN T-SHIRT.
- 9:00 a.m. Adult 5K Run/Walk
- 10:00 a.m. 100 meter dash for 4 and younger
- 10:10 a.m. ¼ Mile Dash for 5-7 year olds
- 10:20 a.m. ½ Mile Dash for 8-12 year olds
Packet Pick-up and race-day registration:
- 7:45-8:45 a.m. (MRH High School Commons)
All youth runners receive a ribbon. 5K 1st Male and 1st Female overall and 1st, 2nd and 3rd place male and female in 5-year age groups will be signing books to be presented to children participating in MOSAIC programs. 5K book presentation will begin immediately following the conclusion of the youth races. Attendance prizes awarded at 10:30 a.m. (must be present to win).
For more information contact Anne Arias at email@example.com
Pre-register by: September 25, 2012
Download the 5K Registration Form.
For more information, contact MRH School District at (314) 644-4400.