MRH is committed to operating a first-class school district while practicing fiscal responsibility and efficient management of district resources.
MRH utilizes the zero-base budgeting model to create the annual budget. Each building principal and department head presents their budgets to our Central Office Administrative Team for review. Those draft budgets are scrutinized and then edited and submitted to the Central Office for final internal approval. Annual personnel budgets are based on projected enrollment numbers and educational need for the coming academic year and adjusted accordingly from year to year. Draft district budgets are reviewed and approved by the Board of Education.
FY 2022 Budget Update: Presentation to Board June 17, 2021
FY 2022 Budget Document (Draft)
2020-2021 MRH Budget (approved June 30, 2020)
- 2013-2014 Audited Financial Statements (large file)
- 2014-2015 Audited Financial Statements (large file)
- 2015-2016 Audited Financial Statements (large file)
- For the monthly budget reports visit the MRH Board Docs
- 2017-2018 MRH Budget
- 2018-2019 MRH Budget
- 2019-2020 MRH Budget
- FY17 Audited Financial Statements (large file)
- MRH Audit Publication, June 30, 2018
- MRH Audit Publication, June 30, 2019
- 2020-2021 MRH Budget