2016-2017 Kindergarten Registration Information
2016-2017 Kindergarten Registration
Please join us on Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 2801 Oakland Ave. from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Parents will fill out a registration packet that evening which will be notarized by a MRH Notary Public.
Please bring the following documents:
- Birth Certificate: Date must show turning age 5 by July 31st of the given school year. Children with birthdates of August 1 or after must wait until the following school year. Missouri State Law does not permit Public Schools to test for early entry into Kindergarten.
- Social Security Card or number
- Occupancy Permit (with Child’s name on it)
- Parent/Guardian’s Driver License/MO State ID
- Up-to-date Immunization Record
- Current Physical
We ask that you bring your child for reading inventory. A current classroom teacher, reading specialist, or interventionist will meet with your child for about 10 minutes. This information will assist us as we plan for your child’s entry into kindergarten.
ALL MEDICAL information is due by Wednesday, August 10, 2016, or your child may be excluded from school. If you are unable to attend, call the Early Childhood Center Office to set up an appointment to register.
For more information, contact MRH School District at (314) 644-4400.