Dear MRH PreK Parents,
I am writing to share the registration process for existing preschoolers who are Kindergarten eligible for the 2020-2021 school year. Due to the school closure, we were unable to host our on-site registration event. Your patience has been appreciated as our administrative team worked through the issues of creating an online registration process. Through the combined efforts of ECC and District staff,
a remote enrollment process is ready for our first wave of registration, which is for existing MRH preschoolers. The second wave of online registration for families with students entering at kindergarten will be available in early May and will differ slightly from your process.
Below you will find specific written directions, as well as video links that will walk you through the enrollment process. We ask that you complete this process within the next 2 weeks. If after reviewing the videos and written directions, you have remaining questions or issues completing forms, don’t worry. We have an amazing enrollment team ready to support you! To ensure you have received the registration email, one of the following team members will contact you within 24-48 hours of the roll out.
- Hannah Busebee
- Peggy Russell
- Molly Sauer
- Amanda Ratz
- Sherryl Jewell
At any time, you may also access enrollment support by sending questions to:
email@example.com. If you prefer a personalized return phone call, please indicate this in the email.
I. Update your student’s information in PowerSchool, our student information
system, by completing the steps below. Here is a video to show you how to
complete this step: How to Update Your Student's PowerSchool Account
Go to Powerschool: (https://mrhsd.powerschool.com/public/home.html)
Login to your parent account, scroll down and on the left side and click on
Complete the form available for the student you are enrolling.
- The username is your first initial (lowercase) last name (no period)
- The password was the one you created during PreK enrollment
- The video explains how to reset your password
II. Download, rename, complete, and save forms on your device
III. Gather documents to be uploaded and sent through a secure drop box system
- Residency verification (recent utility bill within the past 60 days)
- Up to date immunizations
- Most recent physical examination (within the past year)
- Completed & Saved Enrollment Packet (from above)
- Completed and Saved Lead Screening Questionnaire (from above)
- If applicable, a current asthma action plan from your physician’s office (these must be updated annually)
- If applicable, a current food allergy action plan from your physician's office (these must be updated annually)
IV. Prepare and upload all of the documents into our secure drop box system - email is not a secure vehicle for sharing medical documents.
Click here to view video on how to prepare documents for
uploading to the secure Dropbox:
Cynthia J. Hebenstreit, PhD