About MRH High School
Maplewood Richmond Heights High School is a school designed to meet the needs of the 21st century learner. We pride ourselves on our diversity and emphasize our personal touch with students. Technology is part of our daily learning as is our emphasis on health and wellness. Our students are our greatest assets and we continue to invest heavily in their futures.
What makes MRH High School unique?
- Healthy lunches that serve fresh, locally grown produce
- Small class sizes
- Modern classroom facilities that support our wireless technology
- A teacher home visit program where all new students and their parents are visited in their homes by school personnel
- An apprenticeship program that exposes students to “real world” work experiences
- A teaching staff that is supported with professional development in areas of best practices, differentiation of instruction, and technology
- Writing center and other academic support programs for students
- An offering of honors courses in the core curricular areas as well as 6 different AP courses
At MRH High, “School as Apprenticeship” is viewed as a living way to incorporate the goals of students with the cornerstones that are seen as essential to the growth and development of students as strong citizens. The “School as Apprenticeship” program transforms the school’s beliefs about society and the responsibility of citizens into actions that demonstrate the commitment to a well-rounded student body deeply concerned with the world around them.