Middle School COVID-19 Resources
COVID-19 Data Dashboard
Click here for updates on the status of COVID-19 in the MRH community.
- What do you do if there is a positive or probable case or close contact scenario? This flowchart will help.
- Click mostopscovid.com for information on COVID-19 vaccine.
Tier 1 Learning, Spring 2021
UPDATED APRIL 5, 2021:
MRH Ongoing Meal Distribution
Click here for pickup times and locations
Need for Counseling
We know this may be a stressful time for our students. Students are at an age when they may feel distanced from their peers and now we are asking them to purposely practice social distancing. Our counselor, Ms. Brown, will also have regular office hours. Students can email Ms. Brown and she will reach out to them via email or phone. If students are in need to speak with someone immediately, Youth Connection Helpline is available at 314-819-8802, text: BHEARD to 31658, or webchat: http://bhrstl.org/
Technology Support during Remote Learning
MRH will provide tech support for MRH devices and/or MRH online programs. MRH cannot troubleshoot Internet issues or systems issues related to your personal device. You will need to contact your Internet or system provider for questions related to these issues. For MRH School District technology support, click here. Please leave a message that includes the issue you are having, the best number you can be reached, and an email address. This information is important so we can route the technology work orders to the appropriate personnel. A member of the tech team will respond as soon as possible.
What can Parents/Guardians do to help us during this time?
- Help ensure students spend time daily online interacting with their class content each day.
- Create a space/time where they interact with their learning materials
- Ask your students questions throughout the day:
- “What 4 classes did you have today?”
- “Talk to me about your learning session in _____class?”
- “What do you still have to get done?”
- “Do you need to email a teacher for anything?"
Please let me know how I can continue to care and maintain high expectations for our students and staff.
Michael Dittrich, Principal
MRHMS Middle School
Helping Families Cope
We all recognize that for many of our families, this pandemic crisis is making a difficult home situation even worse. As part of a regional response, there has been a coordinated effort by area school districts to simplify the search for resources for those in need. Please click on the flier link below.
Face Mask DOs and DON'Ts