ECC Announces 2012-2013 Enrollment Schedule
The MRH Early Childhood Center has announced the enrollment schedule for parents interested in enrolling their kids in the 2012-2013 preschool program. The program is grounded in a constructivist perspective and inspired by the practices of the world-renowned preschools in Reggio Emilia, Italy. Children must be at least 3 years old and potty trained to attend. Full and half-day classes are available. Before and after care is also available. Space is limited.
The enrollment schedule is based on a priority plan, which is outlined below:
- February 13-24 – Registration open to students currently enrolled in the MRH preschool program
- February 27 - March 9 – Registration open to families currently enrolled in the Parents as Teachers and Parents Day Out programs
- March 19-30 – Registration open to families on the preschool waiting list
- April 18 – Registration open for existing MRH preschool students
- April 25 – Open enrollment for new kindergarten families
- June 12 (2:00-7:00 p.m.) - Open enrollment for new kindergarten families
Please bring the following items for registration:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card or Number
- Occupancy Permit (with Child’s name on it)
- Driver’s License/State ID
- Up-to-date Immunizations Record
- Physical (must have doctor’s signature)
- Evidence of Blood Lead Testing
- Child Medical Exam Report (must have doctor’s signature)
- If child has had chicken pox disease, a letter from doctor stating month and year is needed
- Pneumococcal series was always recommended, but now is required
For more information on enrollment, please contact the ECC at (314) 644-4405.
For more information, contact MRH School District at (314) 644-4400.