ECC Announces 2013-2014 Enrollment Schedule
The MRH Early Childhood Center has announced the enrollment schedule for parents interested in enrolling their kids in the 2013-2014 preschool program. The program is grounded in a constructivist perspective and inspired by the practices of the world-renowned preschools in Reggio Emilia, Italy. Children must be at least 3 years old and potty trained to attend. Full and half-day classes are available. Before and after care is also available. Space is limited.
The enrollment schedule is based on a priority plan, which is outlined below:
- February 11-15: Registration open to students currently enrolled in the MRH preschool program
- February 19-22: Registration open to families currently enrolled in the Parents as Teachers, Parents Day Out programs, and staff
- February 25 – March 1: Registration open to families on the preschool waiting list
- April 2 (4:00-7:00 p.m.): Registration open for existing MRH preschool students
- April 17 (4:00-7:00 p.m.): Open enrollment for new kindergarten families
Please bring the following items for registration:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card or Number
- Occupancy Permit (with Child’s name on it)
- Driver’s License/State ID
- Up-to-date Immunizations Record (Preschool & Kindergarten)
- Physical (must have doctor’s signature) (Kindergarten)
- Evidence of Blood Lead Testing (Preschool)
- Child Medical Exam Report (must have doctor’s signature) (Preschool)
For more information on enrollment, please contact the Early Childhood Center at (314) 644-4405.
For more information, contact MRH School District at (314) 644-4400.