Mosaic Services Selected as an Official Charity for GO! St. Louis Race Event
The Mosaic Services Team is now forming for the GO! St. Louis Races. This is an amazing opportunity to get in shape, build community, be a good role model to children and raise money for a great, local cause.
Mosaic Services is looking for people to join the team to walk or run the GO! St. Louis Race events on April 5 & 6, 2014. As part of the team you will be fundraising for Mosaic Services, a non-profit that helps families in The Maplewood Richmond Heights community!
Below are the fundraising goals for each Mosaic Member.
• Elementary- $100
• Middle & High School- $200
• Adults 5K- $300
• Relay- $500/person
• Half Marathon- $750
• Full Marathon- $1000
There are a number of ways to reach the fundraising goals. Through online fundraising, Mosaic Services will help you set up a simple, online fundraising page that is connected with the team. Users can utilize Email, Facebook and Twitter to send out donation requests to friends, co-workers and family to let people know about the fitness and fundraising goals you have set for yourself!
Or, instead of online fundraising, the team can choose a physical activity. Some ideas include having a lemonade stand, car wash, arranging special collections at church, caroling over the holidays or babysitting for a neighbor and donating the earnings.
Another easy option is saving money. For example, buying Starbucks coffee each morning adds up to about $3.50 a day. If one puts that money towards the Mosaic fundraising goal, it is possible to have over $700 by race day.
As part of the GO! Mosaic Services Team, each member will receive
- No charge to sign up for the GO! St. Louis race of your choice
- Training plan for race (for walkers, beginner or advanced runners)
- Coaching from GO! Mosaic Services Team to motivate you
- A GO! Mosaic Services shirt for race day
- Big River Running will provide pacing/H20 on training walks/runs
- 20% off shopping day at Big River Running for all team members
- Pasta Party on April 4 with the whole GO! Mosaic Services Team
- Eligible to win prizes including massages, Amazon gift cards, two-night hotel stay in Chicago and College Scholarships from Mosaic Services to two MRH High School Students!
All races EXCEPT 5K are on Sunday, April 6.
- 5k (3.1 miles)-Saturday, April 5 (10 years +)
- Relay Marathon-4 people split 26.2 miles, 6-7 miles each. (14years +)
- Half Marathon-13.1 miles (14 years +)
- Marathon-26.2 miles (18 years old+)
To join the Mosaic Services Team contact a coordinator.
MRH ECC-Jodi Otis Renner (314) 313-9687 or email@example.com
MRH Elementary-Caroline Strong (314) 249-0097 or firstname.lastname@example.org
MRH Middle-Kathy Rasmussen at (314) 229-2012 or email@example.com
MRH High School-Anne Arias at (314) 307-6680 or firstname.lastname@example.org
MRH Staff-Olivia Vitale at (314) 348-1605 or email@example.com
Outside MRH-Caroline Strong at (314) 249-0097 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact MRH School District at (314) 644-4400.