School Enrollment Important Information
K-12 Enrollment Process
The MRH School District will be shifting its school enrollment process for grades K-12 to the MRH Research & Design Center starting Monday, August 3 through Friday, August 21. Preschool enrollment will still be at the ECC.
Hours for enrollment will be 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
The following documentation is to be presented when enrolling students. If there are circumstances preventing parents’ or court-appointed guardians’ ability to access to any of the following documents, please call Vince Estrada, the Director of Students Services, at 314-565-7441 for assistance.
- Proof of Residency: Occupancy permit listing parent / court-appointed guardian name as well as enrolling student.
- Proof of Guardianship: Birth certificate or court documentation listing both the name of the guardian as well as the age of the enrolling student.
- Immunization/shot record of enrolling student or exemption
- Discipline Report (we may need to request that from the school)
- Social Security Number of enrolling student
- Copy of most recent report card
- Unofficial transcript/transfer grades – High school students only
Additional Documentation – If Applicable
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- 504 Plan
For more information, contact MRH School District at (314) 644-4400.