Weekend On Wheels Distributing Food Bags and Accepting Donations
On Fridays throughout May, Weekend On Wheels, the MRH Food Pantry, will resume accepting weekly food donations from the public. WOW is also distributing food bags on Thursdays to all families in need of food support.
The Thursday distributions take place in a drive-up format outside the MRH Research & Design Center on Lohmeyer Avenue at Martini Drive from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. The food bags on May 14 will consist of side dishes.
The Friday food collections take place at the same location, same time frame, under the following conditions:
- Donors should plan to arrive by driving east on Lohmeyer Avenue.
- Donors should pull vehicles up to the curb in front of the Research & Design Center and wait for assistance.
- If multiple cars arrive simultaneously to deliver donations, please form a line using the school's parking lot to wait
- Donors will be asked to stay in their cars at all times.
- Whenever possible, please have donations arranged in the trunk of the car for ease of access, and to minimize contact.
- MRH Staff with gloves and masks and disinfected carts will assist with the removal of all food donations from donors' vehicles. Please remain in your car while MRH staff collect items for donation, and take inside the building.
Monetary Donations to Weekend on Wheels:
Monetary donations can be made by mailing a check to the Central Office, made out to MRH School District, with "WOW" in the memo line. 7539 Manchester Road, Maplewood MO, 63143.
Online Food Donations:
Food donations via Amazon.com
In-Person Food Donations: Donations can also be dropped off at the R&D on May 1, from 10am to 1pm, and every Friday to follow during that same timeframe.
Thank you in advance for your kindness and generosity in this time of heightened need. If you have questions or need additional information, please contact kat.norton@mrhschools.
For more information, contact MRH School District at (314) 644-4400.