Stringent Precautions in Place as Some MRH Staff Return to Offices
It won't be business as usual, but MRH office staff will resume work on-site on July 13, 2020. In response to safety concerns related to the risk of COVID-19, MRH has enacted a re-entry plan that will help mitigate the possibility of the spread of coronavirus. To ensure successful and safe re-entry of staff, adequate preparation, proper social distancing, daily and consistent use of personal protective equipment and implementation of safety practices by every on-site employee will be followed.
Among the steps taken:
- Office spaces are thoroughly sanitized (especially high-touch surfaces).
- Signage is in place to remind and encourage proper social distancing and sanitary practice.
- An ample supply of personal protective equipment (masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, tissue) is available.
- MRH employees have been instructed to stay home if ill or exhibiting symptoms.
- An on-line "self check" system is in place to ensure that health monitoring is top of mind each day.
- Employees will wear face masks while in communal areas and when within 6 feet of other employees.
Visitors to campus will not be allowed building access unless they are deemed essential to district operations (i.e. contractors and consultants whose services must be performed on-site). Other meetings will remain virtual until further notice to reduce the potential for community spread.
For more information, contact MRH School District at (314) 644-4400.