Eye Thrive will offer free vision screenings, eye exams and glasses at six St. Louis County Library locations in September and October 2020. Vision Screenings and eye exams will be offered starting at 9:00 a.m. at each of the dates and locations listed below. Capacity is limited to 15 eye exams per day. Line numbers will be assigned based on the order of arrival.
Any child age 4-18 is eligible for the vision screening, and if required, an eye exam and glasses. All services are provided free of charge. A parental consent form must be completed prior to the eye exam.
Return Completed Order Forms to Eye Thrive:
By Mail: 229 Millwell Drive, Maryland Heights, Missouri 63043
By Email: email@example.com
By Text: 636-789-8740
By Fax: 314-736-1425
Eye Thrive will honor non-expired prescriptions issued by Eye Thrive doctors AND outside providers.
Questions? Call or text 636-789-8740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lewis & Clark
- All children must pass a COVID-19 screening prior to vision screening and eye exam
- Vision screenings will take place outside the library under a tent (provided by Eye Thrive)
- Any child who passes the COVID-19 screening and fails the vision screening will receive an appointment time for an eye exam
- Mobile Vision Clinic is limited to one child at a time; no family is allowed to onboard
- Social distancing (6 feet apart) is required at all times
- Eye Thrive will provide masks for children during vision screenings and eye exams.