Congratulations to the MRH Science Research Class
Please join us in congratulating our Science Research students who participated in this year's virtual St. Louis Science Fair (an annual event hosted by the Academy of Science St. Louis)! These dedicated students have spent the year in Science Research designing and carrying out authentic research projects in an unprecedented year. Their final projects were submitted to the Science Fair and evaluated by area judges. Their hard work and perseverance is to be commended. Please see each student's name, project, and award below.
Blue Ribbon Recipients
- Max Cusick - The Effects of Online Learning in High School Students (Max also earned the Bayer Outstanding High School Scientists Award)
- Zane Krekeler - High School Students and Social-Coping Mechanisms
Red Ribbon Recipients
- Andrew McCandliss - Cooperation or Competition: Which is Better?
- Holden Mollette - Sugar Glass (Holden also earned the Ricoh USA, Inc. Certificate)
- Ty Johnson - The Effects of Single-Parent Households on High School Students (Ty also earned the American Psychological Association Award)
Congratulations to all!
For more information, contact MRH School District at (314) 644-4400.