MRH PTO, Inc. & MRH High School Booster Club; Spirit Wear
Parent involvement in a child's education is a crucial factor in finding success at school. There are many ways to be involved in your child's education. Parents are encouraged to communicate with the school, attend parent teacher conferences, and/or serve on district wide or specific school committees that work on programs, experiences, and events to strengthen the schools. In addition, parents can get involved with school PTO committees and the Booster Club.
The Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) works to support staff and students in their respective schools by organizing volunteers, hosting special events, coordinating fundraisers, and much more. Parents are encouraged to join the organization at their child's school. To receive additional information regarding PTO, please contact school principals and/or review these organizational and leadership charts.
2018-2019 MRH PTO, Inc.
Shevaun McNaughton, President - email@example.com
2018-19 MRH Early Childhood Center PTO Committee
· Cynthia Hebenstreit, ECC Advisor (ECC Principal)
· Laine Schenkelberg and Niky Knapper, Co-Chairs - firstname.lastname@example.org
2018-19 MRH Elementary PTO Committee
· Jason Adams, Elementary Advisor (Elementary Principal)
· Sarah Walker, Co-Chair - email@example.com
2018-19 MRH Middle School PTO Committee
· Bree Bowen, chair firstname.lastname@example.org
· Michael Dittrich, Middle School Advisor (Middle School Principal) - email@example.com
2018-19 MRH High School Booster Club
Amber Jordan (Athletic Director)