Registration & Enrollment
The MRH School District provides free public education to all students who are residents of the district and who are between the ages of five and 21 years. The admission of all students is under the direction of the superintendent and subject to approval by the Board of Education. All persons seeking admission to the district and its instructional programs must satisfactorily meet all residency, academic, age, immunization, health, disciplinary, and other eligibility prerequisites as established by Board policies, rules, and procedures, and by state law.
K-12 Enrollment Process
The following documentation is to be presented when enrolling students. If there are circumstances preventing parents’ or court-appointed guardians’ ability to access to any of the following documents, please call Vince Estrada, the Director of Students Services, at 314-565-7441 for assistance.
- Proof of Residency: Occupancy permit listing parent / court-appointed guardian name as well as enrolling student.
- Proof of Guardianship: Birth certificate or court documentation listing both the name of the guardian as well as the age of the enrolling student.
- Immunization/shot record of enrolling student or exemption
- Discipline Report (we may need to request that from the school)
- Social Security Number of enrolling student
- Copy of most recent report card
- Unofficial transcript/transfer grades – High school students only
Additional Documentation – If Applicable
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- 504 Plan
Kindergarten/1/2 Enrollment 2019-20
Wednesday, April 10, 2019 from 4:00pm-7:00pm in the preschool piazza
- Enrollment is for our existing MRH preschool students who are eligible for Kindergarten.
- Communication will go home in backpacks and Constant Contact
- ECC external calendar
- The 2019/20 enrollment packet is online and ready to go
For our MRH existing families, we need verification that they live at the same address, not an occupancy permit. Please bring an unpaid or recently paid utility bill or personal property tax receipt. If you have moved within the district, we need an updated occupancy permit.
Wednesday, April 24, 2019 from 4:00pm-7:00pm in the preschool piazza
- Enrollment is for all NEW Families (mostly kindergarten, but enroll first and second grades as well).
Preschool Enrollment Process
The MRH School District offers a preschool program for children of residents that live within school district boundaries. The preschool program, at the MRH Early Childhood Center, is grounded in a constructivist perspective and inspired by the practices of the world-renowned preschools in Reggio Emilia, Italy. This approach to educating young children embraces the incorporation of dance, drawing, theatre, architecture and other arts as vehicles for the learning experience. Children must be at least 3 years old and potty trained to attend. Full- and half-day classes are available. Space is limited.
Documentation requirements for preschool students are the same as those listed above with the addition of the following:
- Current Physical of Enrolling Student – Preschool students only
- Missouri School Immunization Requirements (for informational purposes)
2019-2020 Pre-School Tuition Schedule -- update coming soon