Reporting MRHE Student Absences
Reporting MRH-E Student Absences
Our partnership with families remains essential to protect the health and safety of our students and to ensure that our students have access to learning. Given the current guidelines and mitigating measures, we have updated our absence reporting processes. Instead of a district-wide online reporting option, we have created an online absence reporting option for each one of our schools. We hope to see immediate benefits.
- A streamlined approach to sending information, which will improve response time
- A place to report any student absence
There are four options for reporting student absences at the Elementary School:
- On-line reporting: ELEM Absence Reporting Form 23/24
- Attendance Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attendance phone line: 314-256-7202
- Attendance text line: 314-565-9786
While it is certainly fine to let your student’s teacher know, please contact the attendance office directly as they closely monitor attendance throughout the day.If you have any general questions about student attendance, please feel free to contact the MRH-E attendance office:
If you have any questions about COVID-19 or managing symptoms, please feel free to reach out to our school nurse, Kathryn Whitehouse.