MRH ECC Online Enrollment, 2022-2023: K–2
Below you will find specific written directions and two video tutorials that will walk you through the online enrollment process. If you need before or after school care, the school enrollment process must be completed before we can accept applications for our Discover Club before and after care program. If there are no available slots in the Discover Club, you may request that your student be placed on the waiting list. Watch for an announcement of a June enrollment date soon.
If, after reviewing the video tutorials and written directions, you have remaining questions or problems completing this process, feel free to contact Molly Sauer via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 314-256-4500.
If you have any questions about residency and eligibility for enrollment, please contact our Director of Student Services, Vince Estrada, at 314-565-7441.
- Download, rename and save forms on your device before entering the information.
- Enrollment Packet
- Kindergarten lead questionnaire
- Here is a video tutorial on how to complete the form: Completing the MRH District Enrollment Form
- Gather documents to be uploaded and sent through a secure dropbox.
- Proof of Residency: An occupancy permit, issued by the city of Maplewood OR Richmond Heights, which lists the student(s) and at least (1) parent/guardian.
- Birth Certificate: Please note that that incoming Kdg. students must be born on or before 07/31/2017
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID: Only (1) parent/guardian ID is required. At least one of the parent(s)/legal guardian(s) must be an MRH resident.
- Immunization record. All kindergarten immunizations need to be completed before the start of the school year.
- Most recent physical examination: Optional, but strongly encouraged
- Completed & Saved MRH District Enrollment Form (from above).
- Completed & Saved Lead Screening Questionnaire (Kdg. students only)
- If applicable and available, please upload the following documents:
- Asthma action plan from your physician’s office (must be updated annually)
- Food allergy plan from your physician's office (must be updated annually)
- Seizure action plan from your physician's office (must be updated annually)
- IEP (Individualized Education Plan), for special education services
- 504 Plan, if your student has accommodations due to health concerns
- Prepare and upload all of the documents into our secure dropbox system.
- Each document, including the completed enrollment form, should be downloaded and saved on your device as a pdf or jpeg file.
- Each document should be labeled with your student’s name (eg. Doe, Jane_Immunizations, Doe, Jane Enrollment Form, etc.).
- Upload the documents into our dropbox system:
- Here is a video tutorial on uploading documents: Uploading enrollment forms to the DropBox
- Link to MRH ECC Secure Dropbox
After completing the aforementioned steps, what’s next?
- You will receive instructions on registering your child into our student information system (Power School). Once you register your child into Power School, their enrollment is complete! We cannot send Power School registration instructions until we receive the enrollment forms.
- The ECC Administrative staff will work on assigning your student to a classroom once the enrollment process is complete.