Reporting ECC Student Absences
Our partnership with families remains essential to protect the health and safety of our students and to ensure that our students have access to learning. Given the current guidelines and mitigating measures, we have updated our absence reporting processes. Instead of a district-wide online reporting option, we have created an online absence reporting option for each one of our schools. We hope to see (2) immediate benefits.
- A streamlined approach to sending information, which will improve response time
- A place to report any student absence, not just COVID-19 related absences
Starting October 3, 2022, there will be (3) options for reporting student absences at the ECC:
- On-line reporting: MRH ECC Attendance Reporting Form
- Attendance Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attendance phone line: 314-256-4570
While it is certainly fine to let your student’s teacher know, please contact the attendance office directly as they closely monitor attendance throughout the day.
If you have any general questions about student attendance, please feel free to email our new attendance office:
If you have any questions about COVID-19 or managing symptoms please feel free to reach out to our school nurse: