Reporting ECC Student Absences
We have updated our absence reporting processes. Instead of a district-wide online reporting option, we have created an online absence reporting option for each one of our schools. We hope to see two immediate benefits.
- A streamlined approach to sending information, which will improve response time
- A place to report any student absence
There are three options for reporting student absences at the ECC:
- On-line reporting: ECC Absence Reporting Form 23/24
- Attendance Email: email@example.com
- Attendance phone line: 314-256-4570
While it is certainly fine to let your student’s teacher know, please contact the attendance office directly as they closely monitor attendance throughout the day.
If you have any general questions about student attendance, please feel free to email our new attendance office:
If you have any questions about COVID-19 or managing symptoms, please feel free to reach out to our school nurse: