Notices and agendas are posted before every meeting at the Central Administrative Office and on Board Docs. Minutes from meetings are also posted at that link. Meetings are open to the public and, EXCEPT WHEN HELD VIRTUALLY, take place in the Research & Design Center at 7539 Manchester Road, Maplewood, MO., 63143. During the summer months of 2022, meetings will be held virtually due to construction activity on campus.
7:00 p.m., Thursday, December 15, 2022, regular monthly meeting in-person.
Public Forum/Addressing the Board
Monthly meetings typically begin at 7:00 p.m. with a public forum. PUBLIC FORUM IS ONLY AVAILABLE DURING THE BOARD'S MEETINGS ON THE THIRD THURSDAY OF EACH MONTH. Those who wish to speak during the non-virtual, in-person public forum will be asked to arrive early and sign in with the Board's administrative assistant. Comments are limited to three minutes per person and will be heard in the order of sign-in. Use the form below to sign up. For virtual meetings, commenters will be sent a video conference link in order to participate. Forms must be received no later than 4:00 p.m. on the day of the monthly meeting.
Public Forum adheres to these guidelines:
- Each speaker may be allotted up to three minutes for the statement. At the discretion of the Board president prior to the beginning of the meeting, the time limit may be changed to accommodate the number of speakers.
- Speakers are not to address the Board concerning specific personnel issues at a meeting. A speaker will be immediately stopped from talking further if they speak about a personnel issue. Such issues should be addressed using the District’s established procedures for sharing concerns about school personnel.
- While the Board does not directly respond to a speaker during public comment, the Board will address speakers in the following manner:
- The Board President may make clarifying remarks at the end of the public comment session to address any misstatements of facts.
- The Board of Education may also send a written follow up to a speaker to respond to their question(s).
- The Board will not entertain public comments or questions outside of the Public Forum segment of the meeting.
Miss a meeting? Use these links to watch them: