High School Registration & Enrollment
MRH High School Enrollment 2022-2023: 9th – 12th Grade
Through the combined efforts of our registrars and district administrators, we created a new online enrollment process for the 2021-22 school year.
Below you will find specific written directions, as well as 2 video tutorials, that will walk you through the enrollment process.
If after reviewing the video tutorials and written directions, you have remaining questions or problems completing this process, feel free to contact Ryan Robertson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 314-446-3805
If you have any questions about residency and eligibility for enrollment, please contact our Director of Student Services, Vince Estrada, at 314-565-7441.
1. Download, rename, and save forms on your device before entering the information.
- Enrollment Packet: Click here to download MRH District Enrollment Form
- Here is a video tutorial on how to complete the form: Completing the MRH District Enrollment Form
2. Gather documents to be uploaded and sent through a secure drop box.
- Proof of Residency: An occupancy permit, issued by the city of Maplewood OR Richmond Heights, which lists the student(s) and at least (1) parent/guardian.
- Birth Certificate
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID: Only (1) parent/guardian ID is required. At least one parent/legal guardian) must be an MRH resident.
- Academic Records
- Unofficial transcript (we may need to request that from previous school)
- Transfer grades (if transferring from another HS during the year)
- 8th Grade Report Card (for incoming freshmen)
- Immunization record. All immunizations need to be completed before the start of the school year.
- Completed & Saved MRH District Enrollment Form (from above).
- If applicable and available, please upload the following documents:
- Asthma action plan from your physician’s office (must be updated annually).
- Food allergy plan from your physician's office (must be updated annually).
- IEP (Individualized Education Plan), for special education services
- 504 Plan, if your student has accommodations due to health concerns
3. Prepare and upload all of the documents into our secure drop box system.
- Each document, including the completed enrollment form, should be downloaded and saved on your device as a pdf or jpeg file.
- Each document should be labeled with your student’s name (eg. Doe, Jane_Immunizations, Doe, Jane_Enrollment Form etc.).
- Upload the documents into our drop box system:
- Here is a video tutorial on uploading documents: Uploading enrollment forms to the Drop Box
- Link to MRH High School Secure Drop Box
After completing the aforementioned steps, what’s next?
- You will receive instructions on registering your child into our student information system (PowerSchool). Once you register your child into PowerSchool, their enrollment is complete! We cannot send PowerSchool registration instructions until we receive the enrollment forms.
- The MRH High School staff will work on setting up a time to complete a schedule for your student.