MRH Human Resources is here to support employees. This team has many responsibilities:
- Arranging interviews, coordinating hiring efforts, and onboarding new employees. They’re also in charge of making sure all paperwork involved with hiring someone is filled out and making sure that everything from the first day to each subsequent day is navigated successfully.
- Designing and delivering professional development programs to staff.
- Maintaining HR records. These records help identify skills to help with the hiring process and to analyze demographic data and comply with regulations. They also contain personal details and emergency contacts for each employee.
- Offering continuing eduation.
- Supporting health and wellness.
- Providing guidance to managers, making sure that departments and teams are as healthy and functional as possible.
- Updating policies. It’s HR’s job to make official updates to policies and to suggest changes to policies when they no longer serve the company or the employees. Sometimes a policy should be updated as a reaction to an occurrence. HR should always be included in and consulted with regarding these decisions.
- Conducts disciplinary actions.